Monday 6 February 2012

Women diet in Wedding period

Beauty bride Photo collection in India as will as Indian bride photo collection of 2012
 I don't know of any girl who has not gone on a wedding diet. thin or fat. A wedding diet is an essential part of the big day when I got engaged, I was at my thinnest And I had the most romantic marriage proposal. Maybe this is a coincidence. But I think there is a lesson here. You are the most desirable when you are at your thinnest. Well, at least I am. This is not just about looking good, 1 think it is about feeling good from the inside. You look radiant and you radiate good energy because you are happy.This makes the people around you want to spend time with you for the rest of their lives It's a sort of self-fulfilling prophesy. You look like a rock star,you feel like a rock star, you look more like a rock star. But there are some people out there (please do raise your hands) who are not defined by their weight and they can be happy and cheerful even when they are having a fat day or a fat life. 

Women diet in Wedding period 
Well, 1 am not one of them. I am defined by wight.